Cambuslang Parish Church has said a fond farewell to its associate minister.
Rev Hilary McDougall has moved on to become the congregational facilitator in the Presbytery of Glasgow, where she will be responsible for:
- Communication between congregations, their office-bearers and groups of congregations, to promote effective and creative participation in the revision of the Presbytery Plan.
- Facilitation of Readjustments as may be required to implement the Presbytery Plan.
- Facilitation of mission work and planning between groups of congregations, building such structures as may be necessary, facilitating conversations and seeking to restore relationships where these have been damaged.
- Providing support to other groups and collaborative mission projects as directed by the Mission Strategy Committee of Glasgow Presbytery.
• Full story at the Rutherglen Reformer.